Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Installation Services
We recommend replacing old and aging units, to help you maintain the desired climate within your home or business. New units can offer updated technology and features, and can also be more energy efficient. This can help lower your energy bills, while improving your air quality.
What services does CJC Heating & Air provide?
We offer the following services:
- Air Conditioning and Furnance Installation
- Thermostat Installation and Programming
- Installation of Roof Tops, Heat Pumps, Package units, Chillers, Split Systems
- All Installations receive a free maintenance check, to be completed 6-8 weeks before summer/winter season
When should I replace my unit?
Here are some things to consider if you’re thinking of replacing a unit:
- Your unit is in need of repeated repairs
- Cost of part or repair is similar to the cost of a new unit
- Utility bills continue to rise, without use of unit
- Your unit is anywhere from 10-15 years of age